Project Analyst - Benin, Nigeria
|Location||Benin, Edo State, Nigeria|
|Sector||EducationOffice Support and Secretarial|
|Job Ref||TQ-PA -BIA-BEN|
- To provide support to ensure the successful implementation of a Regional Project, we are recruiting for a Project Analyst for the expansion of education initiatives in Edo State.
The Project Analyst will provide support in the production of adhoc analysis, data modeling and information to support findings and deliverables of all phases of the project. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that information and data is captured, documented, analysed and reported in a timely manner
With input from the Project Director and Program Managers, the Project Analyst will be responsible for producing high quality quarterly, mid-year and annual program progress reports as required by both internal and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate should have impeccable reporting skills. This entails demonstrating the ability to devise various methods to capture accurate primary data thorough progress reporting, continuous analysis of achievements, the facilitation of project reviews, evaluation and audits.
We are looking for proactive professional who can work using their own initiative. Someone who can take ownership of work and believes in excellent deliverables at all cost.
You would believe and demonstrate a “working smart” approach, developing working methods that maximises productivity and reduces downtime
- Bachelor's degree in any of the social sciences with a Masters’ degree will be an advantage
- Project Management Certification either PRINCE2, PMP or its equivalent
- Five years relevant working experience in Project Support, Project Analysis, Data Management, Analysis, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Extensive experience in financial analysis, communication, reporting, documentation and material preparation in relation to education and development fields.
- Should possess excellent communication and documentation skills which includes reporting writing, editing, and speaking skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- An advanced user of MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. Programming knowledge is a plus.\
- Open to change and demonstrate the ability to manage complexity
- Attention to detail and timeliness in delivering on commitments
- Ability to work and act under pressure and with discretion in a politically sensitive environment
- Demonstrate capacity to plan, prioritize and deliver tasks on time to meet goals in a high-pressured environment
- Maturity and confidence in dealing with high ranking official of government institutions, international institutions and non- government institutions
- Respect and sensitivity towards cultural, gender, ethnicity and religious diversity