Business Development Manager (Upstream) - Lagos, Nigeria
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Business ServicesOil & Gas|
- Our client is an Oil and Gas organisation whose ethos as a brand is to provide engaging services that respond to the emerging trends in the dynamic Oil & Gas industry. As an organisation that has cultivated a niche within Upsteam Oil & Gas, they have created a presence in the market that has created the need to expand their operations to sustain their growing portfolio
On their behalf, we are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager who specialises in the generation and management of sales in Upstream Oil & Gas.
The candidate will be responsible for driving sales and marketing initiatives, registering the organization with IOCs, NOCs and OEMs, vendor selection and management. The role also involves ensuring that stakeholder management expectations are met, and business opportunities are maximised by exceeding targets, generating income and providing value for clients with the key objective of dominating the brands’ market share.
- Identifying and maximising business opportunities within the Upstream Oil and Gas Market
- Devise Marketing strategies to position the brand and generate market presence
- Ensuring that stakeholder management expectations are met, and targets are exceeded
- Negotiating and managing relationship with tactical partners in line with corporate objectives both short term and long term.
- Research, analyse, drive new business opportunities by developing and leveraging on both new and existing relationships
- Develop and implement tactical strategies for enhancing business growth
- Drawing up proposals and actively participate in bidding and ensuring that all bids are won
- Initiate partnership and relation with OEM’s (original equipment manufacturers) that will provide the required services.
- BSc in related discipline such as Chemical Engineering, Petroleum, etc. Master’s degree is desirable but not essential
- Professional Certifications in either Sales, Marketing or Oil and Gas related are an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in the Oil and Gas industry. Experience in the upstream business development is required.
- Innovative mindset – demonstrate how to think outside of the box to ensure deliverables are met
- Candidates should have strong network in the oil & gas industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets
- Excellent negotiation skills with Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver presentations and engage with C-Level executives
- Excellent usage of Microsoft Office packages (professional business software packages are an advantage)